Israel's foreign currency market is running smoothly, the buy-ask spreads are relatively low and the shekel's fluctuations are minor, announced Bank of Israel governor David Klein.
At the seminar, which is organized in Naples by the European Central Bank an
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling