FME, Iceland's financial supervisor, said on Monday that it had decided to temporarily suspend trading in all financial instruments issued by Glitnir, Kaupthing, Landsbanki, Straumur, Spron and Exista.
"Uncertainties regarding the issuers are likely to disrupt normal price formation, and as such, any tr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré