"The Bank of Israel, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, and Minister of Finance Benjamin Netanyahu are cooperating to promote a modern Bank of Israel Law," Governor of the Bank of Israel Prof. Stanley Fischer revealed today at the 2005 Israel Democracy Institute Conference on Economic Policy (Caesarea conference) in Jerusalem.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations