In its monthly bulletin for August the ECB reinforced its "wait and see" approach to interest rates but admitted risks to price stability had become "more balanced". This was in contrast to the July report which said inflation risks remained "tilted to the upside".
This shift to a more neutral stance on inflation was the c
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?