The Monitor, Kampala
Africa Sterling, Africa Shilling, Africa Franc, or separate currencies? Africa's central bank chiefs yesterday grappled with a debate over the possibility of a single currency for the continent.
The governors, converged at Speke Resort M
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde