A senior official with the People's Bank of China, China's central bank, said here Thursday that China will continue to adopt a sound monetary policy in order to maintain the stability of its currency, the renminbi (RMB).
Mu Huaipeng, deputy director of the currency po
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank