"We expect to keep the official cash rate at or below the current level through until the latter part of 2010," Alan Bollard, the governor of the Reserve Bank, said. "The rate could still move modestly lower over the coming quarters."
The statement, announced in tandem with a decision to chop a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations