The LDP's recommendation is the latest development in a long-running debate over whether Japan should establish a sovereign wealth fund capitalised by its excess savings.
The group will submit its proposal to Yasuo Fukuda, the prime minister, "as soon as possible," Yuji
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations