"Our position is very, very clear... a decrease of rates is not an option," he told a press conference following a meeting of finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven (G7) rich nations in Washington at the weekend.
"We consider the present rates are appropriate and in line
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations