A news source gathered that Abubakar surprisingly found his way into the premises of the bank, entered the bank's security vehicle and attempted to steal some money.
The court heard from the prosecutor, Corporal Na'Allah Ji
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro