Source: Herald Sun
Battle weary Visa has withdrawn from its lengthy stoush with the Reserve Bank, leaving Mastercard as the lone ranger in the fight to overturn new credit card rules.
Visa was appealing against a Federal Court decision which upheld the central b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde