Local media reports suggested that the note will feature a drawing of the new National Stadium, also called the Bird's Nest - alongside the official emblem of the Beijing Games.
The other side of the new banknotes will features a picture of the ancient Greek marble statue of a discus-thrower, Discobolus, portraits of athletes and the Arabic numeral for the year 2008. The
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit