Local media reports suggested that the note will feature a drawing of the new National Stadium, also called the Bird's Nest - alongside the official emblem of the Beijing Games.
The other side of the new banknotes will features a picture of the ancient Greek marble statue of a discus-thrower, Discobolus, portraits of athletes and the Arabic numeral for the year 2008. The
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde