The reallocation, which has been carried out over the past four weeks, has not affected the krona exchange rate.
The purpose of the reallocation has been to reduce the effect of exchange rate fluctuations on the foreign currency reserve's annual result measured in Swedish kronor. The cho
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power