Source: Mail & Guardian
South African Reserve Bank governor Tito Mboweni, facing criticism for accepting a 12% pay rise last year, got another increase above the inflation target he set this year, the bank said on Wednesday.
Spokesperson Cathy Powers said Mbowe
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?