"The prevailing monetary policy stance remains appropriate to preserve a favourable outlook for price stability in the medium term," the ECB said, echoing recent comments by ECB president Wim Duisenberg.
Last week the Bank decided to keep its key interest
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says