People's Bank of China Governor Zhou also told Reuters that China planned to continue reforming its macro-economic situation step-by-step.
"China's economy is in the process of soft-landing. Up to now it is quite encouraging. (Measures to cool down the economy) are certainly working," he s
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- Philippines considers boosting central bank capital