John Negroponte said on Sunday 23 January that he did not know if the money was missing or if it had been used to buy weapons, as some Iraqi officials have said.
Mr Negroponte told CNN that no US Government money was involved. He linked the issue to political rivalry related to Sunday's scheduled polls."So what we may b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde