"I think the Reserve Bank had given a number of fairly clear signals that monetary policy was going to be on hold for the rest of this year and for some way into 2003," ANZ Banking Group chief economist Saul Eslake told AAP.
Much has changed in the domestic and glob
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde