"Inflation is not even a remote risk in the U.S.," Bernanke said in Geneva at a university event. "Because inflation is so low, monetary policy can afford to be patient to be sure that the recovery is sustained."
In a speech originally given on 4 January, Bernanke said the recent slide in the dollar has had littl
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting