Source: Financial Times
Eurozone inflation remained stubbornly above the European Central Bank's 2 per cent price stability ceiling in October for the third successive month, according to provisional figures published on Friday.
This is likely to increase uncertainty over the strength and direction of price pressures early next yea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power