They face the possibility of being suspended from office for a year without pay after the central bank ordered the closure of Urban Bank in April 2000 supposedly arbitrarily and without due process.
But the central bank has assured that "the officials concerned
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs