World economic growth was on a sustainable path but central banks had to be "extremely vigilant" to guard against inflationary pressures, Rato said, speaking at a meeting with African finance officials in Madrid.
"We see that in the second part of the year the U.S. economy will come do
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor