Sabirin and two others are believed to have played a role in the alleged misappropriation of funds from the government`s Account 502, criminal investigations chief at the National Police Headquarters, Commissioner General Erwin Mappaseng.
"We have already sent them summonses for questioning next week," Antara News quoted him as saying.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting