The central bank first got involved shortly after midday, when it directly intervened at 44.9 korunas/euro, allowing the Slovak koruna to settle at 44.55 korunas/euro.
But it continued to depreciate reaching 44.63/700 korunas/euro, so the central bank intervened for a second time at arou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde