An official said National Bank Chairman Murodali Alimardonov was not at home when the robbery occurred. Central bank officials could not be immediately reached for comment, Reuters said.
"The assailants took away the second guard who was protecting the house," the official told Reuters on condition of anonym
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency