An official said National Bank Chairman Murodali Alimardonov was not at home when the robbery occurred. Central bank officials could not be immediately reached for comment, Reuters said.
"The assailants took away the second guard who was protecting the house," the official told Reuters on condition of anonym
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure