The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) today (Tuesday) announced that Mr Tony Latter will depart from the HKMA on the expiry of his term of office as Deputy Chief Executive on 3 January 2003. The HKMA also announced that Mrs Marian Li, currently seconded from the HKMA as Chief Executive Officer of Exchange Fund Investment Ltd (EFIL), has given notice of her resignation from the HKMA, to take effect on 31 January 2003.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations