"We need to attract more foreign investments, reduce exchange volatility and interest rates. It is a difficult equation, but it will make the economy work better", he concluded.
Franco was president of the central bank bet
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system