Speculation on who will replace Duisenberg resurfaced with the news that Jean-Claude Trichet's fraud trial will not conclude until 18 June. Under the agreement Duisenderg's replacement must be French. Noyer would fit the bill perfectly, apart from the fact that under the r
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?