ARTICLE - The British consumer is continuing to borrow and spend freely, according to figures released.
Over half of retailers reported a rise in sales volumes compared to a year ago, with less than one-quarter reporting a fall, according to the April survey of distributive trades by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI). Retailers expected business to remain at above aver
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations