The central bank said that it held rates steady due to inflationary pressures.
"This decision was taken after an evaluation of the outlook for achieving the 5% to 7% and 4% to 6% inflation target for 2007 and 2008 and of the performance and prospects of the national economy," said Budi Mulya, a director at the office of the governor.
The central bank has said it expect in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations