The central bank said on Tuesday that it would not renew the C$1 billion ($990m) Term purchase and resale agreement (PRA) maturing on 10 July.
"Conditions in Canadian markets have improved since the end of April, including funding conditions out to three months," the central bank said, noting that indicative measures of bank funding costs such as the spread between the three
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?