Vaclav Klaus, the president of the Czech Republic, also appointed Eva Zamrazilova, a senior economist at Komercni Banka Banka, one of the country's leading commercial banks, as a new member of the central bank board with effect from 1 March.
Hampl replaces Ludek Niedermayer whose term as vice-governor ends on 26 February. Nidermayer was not eligible for reappointment as he had served tw
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power