Karl-Heinz Schmidt, head of the works council, told Welt am Sonntag newspaper that the central bank would have less than 10,000 workers in four to five years, down from 15,800 at the start of 2003.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power