Tom Alweendo is listed in court papers as a 10 per cent shareholder in Trade Line Namibia, a company that was controversially given an exclusive prospecting licence for an area in the Skeleton Coast.
The Governor was cited, with other directors, by a company called Nambib Resources, which is suing the Minister of Min
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot