Tom Alweendo is listed in court papers as a 10 per cent shareholder in Trade Line Namibia, a company that was controversially given an exclusive prospecting licence for an area in the Skeleton Coast.
The Governor was cited, with other directors, by a company called Nambib Resources, which is suing the Minister of
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously