The finance ministry said that domestic sales must account for 70% of gold produced, with 60% offered first to the Central Bank of Venezuela.
Before the announcement, published in the Official Gazette, a fifth of gold produced had to be offered to the central bank.
The move is seen as part of a broader trend of shifting the composition of their
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde