In an interview with De Telegraaf newspaper, Mr Zalm says the Netherlands cannot actively back the case at the European Court of Justice unless other countries are also prepared to do so.
The European Commission is going to court because the EU finance ministers refused to take action against France and Germany for their violation of EU budgetary a
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector