Speaking on Wednesday 19 March, Noyer said that global warming would have a direct impact on inflation in the medium to long term through disruptions in production and an indirect effect through policy measures to curb carbon emissions.
"Climate change, through its impact on the weather, will disturb the production of climate-sensitive goods such as food or hydroelec
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power