The central bank will co-ordinate with the finance ministry and other relevant government bodies, and continue the policies of the BMA, according to the Bahrain News Agency.
The Bahrain News Agency said King Hamad assigned to the new central bank the role of 'issuance of banknotes and deciding and implementing the appropriate monetary policy to achieve the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde