Brazil is ``a year ahead of the schedule in terms of international reserves accumulation,'' Meirelles told reporters at the 45th Inter-American Development Bank's annual meeting.
Brazil has $21 million in international reserves excluding IMF loans, more than its year-end ta
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB