"There is no need for any rate cuts as our rates are already quite low," Thaksin told reporters in response to a report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Thursday which said the Thai economic recovery was fragile and subject to downside risk.
The IMF said Thai
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?