Bunning, who last July called on Washington, DC to deprive the Fed of some of its rate-setting responsibility, and Jon Kyl blocked the former New York Fed president's nomination hearing following the revelation that Geithner had owed $31,536 to the taxman.
Both Bunning and Kyl are m
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?