Bunning, who last July called on Washington, DC to deprive the Fed of some of its rate-setting responsibility, and Jon Kyl blocked the former New York Fed president's nomination hearing following the revelation that Geithner had owed $31,536 to the taxman.
Both Bunning and Kyl are m
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor