Source: Agence France-Presse
European Central Bank President Wim Duisenberg, who recently agreed to stay on longer than expected as head of the world's second most important central bank, indicated Tuesday that he did not believe he would be
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?