The 140-seat assembly voted Thursday to confirm Ardian Fullani as governor of the Central Bank of Albania, succeeding Shkelqim Cani to serve a seven-year term, Associated Press reported.
The report said parliament also named Vjollca Mece to the Constitutional Court. Mece will become the only woman on the nine-member court, Associated Press sa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde