The funds are to be used to refinance existing debt and meet general fund requirements, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) said in a statement.
The lenders are HSBC Ltd., HSH Nordbank AG, Standard Chartered Bank, Mizuho Financial Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., DBS Bank Ltd. and Mitsubishi Securities (HK) Ltd.
The bank, in a statement, sai
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré