The EU executive's quarterly report predicted the euro zone economy would gather further momentum during the second half this year despite the mixed signals sent by recent business confidence soundings and insisted recovery remained on track.
A senior official also said the commission, due to up
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure