He said that the launch of a new currency - planned to try to deal with the country's 8,000% inflation rate - will not be until next year, "although all the preparations are in place".
Gono had announced on 1 October that a new currency would be launched "very soon", and at that time warned foreign exchange traders operating on the parallel market th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power