``We must assume the forecast will be lowered,'' Mizuno said in an interview in Tokyo. ``We are seeing unexpected special factors for consumer prices.''
In the interview, Mizuno said the bank should maintain its key test for any policy change -- a stable increase in core prices.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde