There were no changes in the responsibilities for ECB President Wim Duisenberg, according to an ECB statement.
The changes mainly affect ECB Vice President Christian Noyer, who gains responsibility for planning and control, and board member Sirkka Hamalainen, who will become responsible for payments systems.
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase