A draft law was submitted by Cabinet Affairs Minister Mohammed Al Mutawa and Finance and National Economy Minister Abdulla Saif.
The proposed law includes the articles and regulations covering financial and insurance services, the issuing of banknotes, and monetary dealings.
The draft law was referred to the ministerial committee by the Cabinet for financial and e
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations