A fall in consumer prices in the first two weeks of June brought Mexico closer to its 3 percent inflation target for full-year 2003, Central Bank Gov. Guillermo Ortiz said on Wednesday.
Mexican consumer prices fell 0.02 percent in the first half of June, against expectations of a 0.17 per
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré