A fall in consumer prices in the first two weeks of June brought Mexico closer to its 3 percent inflation target for full-year 2003, Central Bank Gov. Guillermo Ortiz said on Wednesday.
Mexican consumer prices fell 0.02 percent in the first half of June, against expectations of a 0.17
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit